Who We Are:
- Formerly the GTCCC, Greater Toronto Council of Camera Clubs
- The only non-profit organization uniting camera clubs in Ontario
- We host over 35 clubs with over 3500 members across southern Ontario and growing
- Our Mandate:
“Provide support and resources to member clubs in order to facilitate the advancement of photographic arts to individual members.”
Benefits to you as a Club:
- Expand your exposure to other clubs and potential members
- Access to the Speakers Registry and the Judges List
- Access to the Judges Course and the Judges in Training Program
- Software/training for online submissions and judging
- Enter the Open Challenge and gain recognition of your club and its membership
- Discounted pricing for Capture, Events, Seminars, Retreats
- Special pricing on our group Photo Tours (Local & International)
- Product & Retail Sponsor Discounts
- To Join, please visit https://o3c.ca/join/
2020-2021 Club Membership Renewals are now open.
The Current fee schedule for annual membership is as follows:
- Club membership 25-50 members $ 50
- Club membership 51-100 members $ 75
- Club membership 101-200 members $ 95
- Club membership 201+ members $130
- Individual Membership $ 25
- No HST required.
- Registration deadline is September 1st.
- Club fees due upon registration
Each season, there is usually a change in Club Executives and Responsibilities, please fill out the contact information for all of your Executives so we can direct information as needed. If you do not have a membership count, please estimate based on last year or your best judgement for this year.
If for some reason you will not be renewing, please let our Club Secretary, Bob Wilson know. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Clubs that have not renewed by September 15, 2020 will be automatically disconnected from accessing Member content from the O3C website.
Renewals can be done online at: https://o3c.ca/join/renew-memberships-with-occc/
Note: Registration is now closed. Attending members will be contacted in October with login/links for the webinar.
Refunds for lunches and requested cancellations will be processed by end of August, 2020.