Brand New Presentation by Kas Stone for the O3C!
2021 O3C Open Challenge Results
Thanks to everyone who attended our Awards Show.
O3C Welcomes our newest Supporter!
Something New This Year for the Open Challenge! We’re are pleased to welcome the newest supporter of the O3C: ROLUX, who have graciously donated the prizes for First Place Specialists Awards for all 11 categories. Each First place winner will receive a RL-BD1170N Battery Unit that can power a multitude of photographic devices. More on this will be revealed at the Awards Show. In the meantime, please check out their website at http://www.up-market.ca/
Announcing: O3C OLIS (Online Information System)
By now, all O3C Clubs should have received their information email announcing the O3C OLIS. Many of our Reps were given a demo of the new portal. New User Names & Passwords will be sent by Oct 1st to all O3C Clubs in good standings. If you haven’t renewed your membership, please do so now. The O3C OLIS Portal is a complete new system and replaces the content from the existing Members Only Section. The O3C OLIS will consist of Club Profiles, Speakers Registry, Judges Registry and Downloads. Once all the data has been migrated over, the current Members Only Page will be removed. the O3C OLIS site can be accessed through the main navigation bar above or directly through this link: O3C OLIS A few notes:
- User Names & Passwords from the old Members Only Page are not interchangeable with OLIS
- The single User Name & Passwords are only for your Club Executives and not to be shared with your club members
- Once you login, please update your club profile for content, website, Club Executive contacts
- As you use this system more, we’d be happy to hear some feedback so we can improve it even further
- If you haven’t received your User Name & Login by October 4th, please contact our Club Secretary, Bob Wilson.
O3C OLIS References to get you started:
- O3C OLIS FAQs
- O3C OLIS Walk Through & Demo VIDEO
O3C Photo Tours with Phototourtrekkers.com Updates:
- Due to the pandemic, there have been several rescheduling of tours
- See the new destinations for 2021, 2022 & 2023. Exciting Photo Tours to Kenya/Tanzania, Galapagos, Antarctica, Costa Rica, Tuscany and for the Northern Lights.
- For further details, please see: https://o3c.ca/photo-tours/
Who We Are:
- Formerly the GTCCC, Greater Toronto Council of Camera Clubs
- The only non-profit organization uniting camera clubs in Ontario
- We host over 35 clubs with over 3500 members across southern Ontario and growing
- Our Mandate: “Provide support and resources to member clubs in order to facilitate the advancement of photographic arts to individual members.”
Benefits to you as a Club:
- Expand your exposure to other clubs and potential members
- Access to the Speakers Registry and the Judges List
- Access to the Judges Course and the Judges in Training Program
- Software/training for online submissions and judging
- Enter the Open Challenge and gain recognition of your club and its membership
- Discounted pricing for Capture, Events, Seminars, Retreats
- Special pricing on our group Photo Tours (Local & International)
- Product & Retail Sponsor Discounts
- To Join, please visit https://o3c.ca/join/
2021-2022 Club Membership Renewals are now open.
The Current fee schedule for annual membership is as follows:
- Club membership 25-50 members $ 50
- Club membership 51-100 members $ 75
- Club membership 101-200 members $ 95
- Club membership 201+ members $130
- Individual Membership $ 25
- No HST required.
- Registration deadline is September 1st.
- Club fees due upon registration
Each season, there is usually a change in Club Executives and Responsibilities, please fill out the contact information for all of your Executives so we can direct information as needed. If you do not have a membership count, please estimate based on last year or your best judgement for this year. If for some reason you will not be renewing, please let our Club Secretary, Bob Wilson know. (email@example.com). Clubs that have not renewed by September 15, 2020 will be automatically disconnected from accessing Member content from the O3C website. Renewals can be done online at: https://o3c.ca/join/renew-memberships-with-occc/