2019 Open Challenge Rules & Guidelines
The goal of this competition follows OCCC’s mandate to promote the art of photography by encouraging clubs, and club members, to share and showcase their art among peers. Clubs, and their members, may be recognized through various individual and club awards.
The official rules for the 2019 Open Challenge has been finalized. We’ve made some significant changes from last year, so if you intend to enter, please read the new rules carefully.
Brief recap of the Changes:
- Change in Schedule from Spring Presentation to Fall
- Submission date of all entries: May 31, 2019
- Presentation & Awards Gala: October 20, 2019
- Removal of the Pure Nature Wildlife Category for this year
- Addition of Landscape category called Expansive Views
- Theme Topic for 2019: Reflections
- Various tweaks in definitions for each category
- Refinement of Print requirements
- Addition of Specialist Photographer of the Year award
Download Rules PDF:(Revise Ver 19.5 Nov 13, 2019)
The Annual Awards Night Banquet and Print Gala
More details coming soon.